Sunday, January 07, 2007

DONT HATE APPRECIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!




I would just like to say that this was for our love and appreciation for everything Nate and Kim do. You peeps are awesome and I pray every night for meeting you both. Also Ms. Nancy we all appreciate what you do and love you so much, and I especially thank you for asking me to help out with the youth activities (that really means a lot to me) and YOU BETTER WATCH OUT B/C WE ARE GOING TO GET YOU TOO!!!!!!!!!!!


DONT HATE APPRECIATE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now here is another thing for all the foldiers. I am asking everyone if you would like to say something that you appreciate Nancy, Nate, Kim, and ALL THE OTHER LEADERS doing for you or something you appreciate about Nancy, Nate, Kim, and ALL THE OTHER LEADERS. I think this would be a great way of showing our appreciation and saying thanks for all they do and especially for all the other leaders that help out. YOU CAN NEVER SAY THANK YOU ENOUGH!!!!!!!!!

GOD BLESS!!!

Trent Stephen Matthews

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

WHATTTT?! Thats crazy, Nate! Brittany and I just thought that you were making it up this morning!!!

wow, that sucks.

Anonymous said...

swaeet the kids that did tha musta been really cool. o ya i did that

BigDaddyGonzoVents said...

Intresting Picture. It gives me ideas.

Anonymous said...

To Nate, Nancy, and all of our leaders, I thank you all for being such awsome role models for us all. You all are so awsome to to have as leaders.

With much Love and Respect, Mick

Anonymous said...

Alright, so I tried to pull it off with the comment at the beginning, but now that everyone know Brittany and I were actually a part of it, it looks kind of dumb sitting up there... haha.

So anyways, Nate, Nancy, Kim, and all the other youth leaders, I cannot tell you enough how much ya'll mean to all of us, without ya'll I don't know what we would do. You have such a big impact on our lives and you do so much for us. I think you are all amazing. Thanks for everything. :)

love, love, love,
Lauren

Anonymous said...

To all of the incredible leaders, i dont think any of you will ever erally know how much we kids appreciate you. you are all there for all of us if we ever need you. thank you for just listening when we all know you are all so busy. you have all helped shape me and encouragement and i am grateful to the Lord for that! i love each of you so much, you are loved SO SO much!

Anonymous said...

we need to get the pictures of the tinsley's youkon on here.

Anonymous said...

yeahhh we do.